GCMA is pleased to invite you to Singapore’s pop culture exhibition that is to be held from the 31st of August 2013 to the 1st of September 2013 at the Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
STGCC is proudly brought to you by Reed Exhibitions, one of the largest event organizers in collaboration with the creators of the New York Comic Con. STGCC is expected to attract close to 35,000 visitors including 157 exhibitors from 12 different countries. The event combines the worlds of Comics, Anime, Manga, Toys, Collectibles, Games and Movies.
The Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention 2013 special features includes:
- A unique exhibition spanning a multitude of pop culture’s best
- Meet an impressive host of renowned pop culture personalities and artists
- Enjoy extensive marketing and promotion to spread your brand’s manage throughout Singapore and Asia (SGD$2.7 million worth of publicity was generated in 2012)
The STGCC is an event for:
- Creators & Illustrators
- Dealers, Distributors & Manufacturers
- Developers & Publishers
- Licensing Vendors
- Software & Hardware Providers
The trade fair’s programme includes a firsthand look at the latest exclusive new pop culture products to hit the marketplace, an exhibitors and artist gallery, sneak peeks and exclusive movie screenings of the latest animation.
Kindly find your package options below:
Choice of Exhibition Booth
• SGD$11,340 for minimum 36sqm
• Additional sqm @SGD$315/sqm
• SGD$4,050 for minimum 9sqm
• Additional sqm @SGD$450/sqm
• SGD$600 for 4sqm
For details, please do not hesitate to contact:
Please log onto the official website: www.singaporetgcc.com for further information.